First Tee – Central Washington was given permission to restart our program in July. We have successfully managed a reduced schedule of Summer classes, taking care to ensure participants, volunteers and staff socially distanced, and wore masks while on site. Below you will find our Fall Schedule. Please bear in mind, because our classes are limited in size, due to state guidelines, we have fewer openings available, and registration is on a first come, fist served basis.
For those who have participated in the past, our classes will be a little different from what you have previously experienced:
- Class size is currently limited to four youth participants and one coach.
- Only two classes are currently being held on site at one time.
- Participants and coaches are required to maintain social distancing at all times.
- Participants will be using color-coded equipment, to avoid coming into physical contact with the equipment of other participants.
- All participants, coaches, staff, and anyone else visiting our facility, is required to wear a mask at all times, and sanitize their hands before entering the gate.
- Participants will be assigned a golf bag and clubs for the duration of the session. Bags and clubs will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis, due to the limited number available. Bags and clubs must be returned following the completion of the session, or if a youth decides to no longer participate in the program.
- We ask that parents drop off, and pick-up, participants at the gate. If they wish to stay on site during the class, they can remain in the parking lot, or socially distance around the perimeter of our facility.
Our ability to stay open, and continue to provide programing, is dependent on all participants, family members, coaches and staff, adhering to the rules above. We will be providing all participants, volunteers and staff with washable/reusable facemasks. The first mask is free, and additional masks may be purchased for $4.00 each. We will also be sanitizing all equipment in between classes, and ask our participants, volunteers and staff, to sanitize their hands prior to the start of each class.
Because we will be practicing social distancing during class, it is imperative for participants to listen to their coaches about where they should be, and when they should move from that location.
If for any reason we have to cancel our program we will provide refunds or credit for a future class.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding,
Yakima Fall Schedule
Wenatchee Fall Schedule
If you are unsure which class to register for, please contact our office at 509-949-6349.